Grand Californian Super Thread Updated 11/7/13

eeyore81

DIS Veteran
We have a 2 night stay coming up in October. The extra magic hour happens to be a California Adventure for both days we are there. We intend to take advantage of it one day but go to Disneyland the other day. If we have park hoppers is it better to cut through DCA (during the extra magic hour) to get to Disneyland for park opening?

nathos

Earning My Ears
We have a 2 night stay coming up in October. The extra magic hour happens to be a California Adventure for both days we are there. We intend to take advantage of it one day but go to Disneyland the other day. If we have park hoppers is it better to cut through DCA (during the extra magic hour) to get to Disneyland for park opening?
I would head out from GC via the Downtown Disney exit and walk directly to the Disneyland gates

chrisaman

Mouseketeer
we stayed at the villas a couple weeks ago and absolutely fell in love with them. I know they are sold out but is there a wait list you can get on with Disney or is the only option resale? If there is a wait list how long is it?
If you aren't on the wait list you aren't getting it through Disney. Looking resale is really your only option. If you even were to get on a waitlist you will be waiting at least 10 years

franandaj

I'm so happy, I could BOUNCE!
If you aren't on the wait list you aren't getting it through Disney. Looking resale is really your only option. If you even were to get on a waitlist you will be waiting at least 10 years
Seriously? I'm so glad we bought our contracts direct when we did! Of all that we own I value my VGC points most above all others and we only live 25 minutes away!

TheZue

DIS Veteran
Thanks for the timeline :) we are about two years from buying, but 10 is right out! Looks like it will be resale for us.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News