Grand Californian Entrance Question

sammykster

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the Grand Californian next month and I am just wondering how the park entrance works. I know it has recently changed with security into DT Disney as well. We also have some friends popping over for a character breakfast and then we will be going into the park. Will they be able to go into the park from our entrance or do they check resort ID? Is anyone able to get to the DT Disney area at any part of the day or just resort guests from that entrance?

We also have some friends popping over for a character breakfast and then we will be going into the park. Will they be able to go into the park from our entrance or do they check resort ID?

I was wondering this myself! Sorry for not being able to answer your question OP.

I was wondering this myself! Sorry for not being able to answer your question OP.

Hopefully someone can help us both out! We had reservations at Fairfield Inn and changed and now I'm worried people in our group will be disappointed because of some reviews I have read and renovations. I need to stop reading reviews!!

Where will they be coming from? If they are trying to enter the front lobby, have them give security your name for the reservation and they will be allowed past security. If they are coming from Disneyland, just have them enter by Sephora, no problem there. Nothing is checked entering the park now.

We stayed there about a month ago and use the park entrance is every day. Security is right before you go out of the hotel into the park. The DCA entrance is always packed because they can't start letting people through until the moment the park opens. I personally think that's the sephora entrance is better because they start letting people through at 6 AM So there's not a long back up. Just go out the Sephora entrance and then enter the parks from their normal front entrances. That's the fastest route. If you're not going Right at park open then they should have no problem going through the hotel entrance to DCA with you. Just make sure they have their tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter