Grand Californian Check in and Check out questions

Serena6010

Mouseketeer
Hi, I will be staying at the GC on Sat May 28th after the 14 day Panama Canal Disney Cruise. I estimate that we should be arriving at the hotel around 10 am. Does the GC allow early check in? If not, will they hold our bags for us while we go to the parks? We are also planning on leaving Disney at around 2pm the last day....will they hold our bags past the 11 am check out time? Thanks!

The GC is much like other hotels in that if your room is ready when you check in they will let you have it. When I stayed there my room way not ready until about 1/2 hour after check in time. They just gave me my room keys with a number to call to check if my room was ready. They stored my luggage and off to the parks I went. It was a pretty painless process.

Melissa

Absolutely, you can precheck in. If you room is ready, then you get it, but if not, you still get all your park passes or whatever else you're entitled to. They will hold your bags before check in and after check out.

Our room was not ready, but the held our bags behind the front desk and we headed out to the parks! Later the morning that we were checking out we called the front desk and they let us stay an extra hour. They also do let you move your bags down to the front for storage if you want to stay longer. They were very accomodating. When you check in ask if there are any special perks for staying there. You may get priority tickets to a show or something....worth a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter