Graduation Dance on Friday, but I'M SICK!!!

DisneyGirl421

<font color=blue>Future Broadway Star!<br><font co
I have my 8th grade formal (or grad dance) on friday, but the thing is, I HAVE BEEN HOME SICK FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS!!! I have a throat infection and it hurts sooo bad.... Hopefully, i will be better by friday!
My dress is SOOO pretty! It's long, and light pink and it's REALLY poofy..... It has this white mesh overlay thingy w/ little pink glittery flowers on it! I can't wait!
Also, on saturday I have my town's annual Founders Day Parade which we have to be at the school at 7:45 AM! After we would have been at the dance and at partys that whole night! I'm gonna be tired!

I hope you feel better!! It sucks when something exciting comes up and you are sick!! I also have an 8th grade thing on Fri!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

is this 8th grade graduation thing just in the north?? at least where i live the only time we have graduation is after 12th grade! Im leaving tm to go visit my family up north and while im there I'll be goin to my cousin's 8th grade graduation party! Thats the only time id ever heard on it --- until now! lol ... so i was just curious: do a lot of ppl do these? am i a deprived child?? lol

Yow, that's really bad luck. :(

The dress souds gorge though, I hope you get the chance to wear it. :)

Poor you !:( My graduation dance is next Friday. I hope you can go to yours. Your dress sounds really pretty . Get well soon !:p

i had a 8th grade gratuation dance last monday and it was really fun! now on to high school!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter