Graduated for the Food! May/June 2018 Dining Report: Updated 7/24 Crystal Palace

Sorry to hear CP was such a bust for you. We've only ever done breakfast there and it was ok, but breakfast is certainly the most forgiving (and cheapest) of the buffet meals.

Homecomin’ never seems to get a bad review.
Have visited CP multiple times for all 3 meals and another breakfast vote.
Great pictures and looking forward to the rest.

Joining in!

Deviled Eggs are one of my favorite things, I definitely need to learn how to make them myself. I've never seen them with crispy onion on top before, that's different. My favorite deviled eggs on property are probably the ones at the California Grill brunch, those are really good.

These look delicious. Glad you enjoyed them!

This Mac and Cheese was also super good! The noodles were those curly-q spirally noodles (that’s the technical name, right?) and the cheese was just the right consistency where it stuck to the noodles but also was creamy! Yum!
This looks like really cheesy Mac and Cheese, the way it should be :)

27910566427_309c5cbfdc_z.jpg
This would probably be my go to, is there any particular reason he wouldn't try this again?

I was happy with the renovated rooms and was super excited that we got our request of a King Bed!
That's awesome! I'm currently at 0 for getting my request of a king bed.

Aw Eyore is so cute. That's a shame the characters didn't pay attention to you guys as much as the others because you didn't have kids with you. It shouldn't be that way.

I've never eaten here, but the menu just doesn't appeal to me. Looking at the food pictures we definitely won't be going there for lunch or dinner. We might try it for breakfast, it's hard to screw that up.

Without tip, our meal cost $100.11, which was very painful to pay for such a mediocre meal. We both agreed that this is a "never again" restaurant.
Ouch, such a large bill for a meal you didn't enjoy is tough to swallow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!