government rv parks?

cheermom1

<font color=teal>He NEVER EVER takes them out in p
I am not sure where to post this but I think this is a the place? I am looking for a government owned rv park in fl close to WDW there will be 12 of us going that we know of but with the FW (which is where I would love to stay :love: ) we can only have 10 people but thats ok b/c my dad is disabled and can get in a government rv park for very little so we would like to stay as close as possible I son;t have a clue where they are or what they are, I googled but that didn't seem to help my little brain :lmao: thanks for the help...

The only government owned rv parks I can think of would be on military facilities, unless you are talking about state or national parks. To stay on an rv park on a military post, you must be active military, reserve or a retiree or 100% sevice connected disability. To locate one, check the MWR or recreational services section of the website for the facility you would like to stay at.

Here is a link which may be of some use if you are looking for military rv parks:
http://www.militarycampgrounds.us/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

no I think state or national park not military facilities at all that i know...thanks

thank you for the turkey park I will have to call them this looks like a good one...

We just stayed at Lake Louise State Park, they have some full hookups and I think there is a discount for disabled campers. We paid $23 a night. It is right on 27 about 6 miles up from 192. Go on the internet and look up Florida State Parks.

Thanks for sharing the pics Donnie, Turkey Lake looks much nicer than I had imagined as folk were describing it as a utilitarian "place to park" kinda campground. This looks nicer than places we've paid $30+ for in Williamsburg! I never imagined a woodland glade. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter