Got to meet Steve, Fiasco, and Deni at Toledo!

DurangoJim

Mouseketeer
My family and I were there opening night and my daughter was extremely excited that we might see some youtubers. We noticed Dis crew at a table a little ways from ours and I went and said, “Hi”. They were extremely kind and gracious and a pleasure to meet. I let them know that my family watches them and appreciate the work they do. All in all it was a great night!

@DurangoJim - Color me VERY jealous! I have yet had the pleasure of meeting any of the Team. And I wonder if you made Deni's night - you may very well have been the first viewer she's met, since she's pretty new!

It’s funny, we actually found ourself in the background of three or four YouTube reviews from that night. One even ended their video showing all of us at our table:P

Great story - I know my daughter is very jealous as her and her friends are very into YouTube so if she were ever in a popular video she would be very excited!

Well, Holy Toledo!!!!

tenor.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!