Got the "come back for a season full of magical moments" UOC in the mail yesterday

At least ya'll got one. I've been going to Disney for over 30 years and have received a grand total of 1 email code and 0 snail mail codes. I'm guessing because I do go often some database somewhere has me flagged as not needing to send a code because I'm going any way.

I don't like having to go outside and then walk up 4 flights of stairs to get to the CL lounge for starters. Or go outside, walk through the lobby and take the elevator up to the lounge. Then the fact that you have to climb stairs everyday to reach your bedroom and bathroom in your hotel room. By the end of a ten to twelve day stay that would get pretty old! Your right you have no view at all and for most of them no balcony either. It's similar to a Moderate hotel in that the door opens up to the outside and not to an inside hallway. Add all that up and then look at the price they charge for those rooms and just nope, no way! They are very pretty to look at when I am using the BWI quite pool though☺️.

Ya know? That's the most comprehensive explanation of why they aren't everyone's first choice. Thank you!

At least ya'll got one. I've been going to Disney for over 30 years and have received a grand total of 1 email code and 0 snail mail codes. I'm guessing because I do go often some database somewhere has me flagged as not needing to send a code because I'm going any way.
I go several times a year. Already have 5 stays done and 4 more booked. Definitely after dd went to college and ordered a DVD did we start getting regular email codes and some snail mail. Order a dvd, its free and can't hurt your chances anymore since not getting.

good luck

I go several times a year. Already have 5 stays done and 4 more booked. Definitely after dd went to college and ordered a DVD did we start getting regular email codes and some snail mail. Order a dvd, its free and can't hurt your chances anymore since not getting.

good luck

Did that about 2 years ago. Not only do I not get codes, I didn't get the DVD, ordered it twice.

I'm an AP and I just started getting them. I followed some tips & tricks for how to trigger them & I got 4 in one year. Google it! I tried to order the DVD but it's just an online video (watched it anyway). I made a new account on MDE with a different email address. I book fastpasses & cancel them, look at hotels all the way to the booking page (sometimes I book & cancel these too), and search for dining reservations. I do it every couple months and the codes just keep coming!

I'm an AP and I just started getting them. I followed some tips & tricks for how to trigger them & I got 4 in one year. Google it! I tried to order the DVD but it's just an online video (watched it anyway). I made a new account on MDE with a different email address. I book fastpasses & cancel them, look at hotels all the way to the booking page (sometimes I book & cancel these too), and search for dining reservations. I do it every couple months and the codes just keep coming!
Question! When you made your new account with a different email address, did you use the same name, mailing address, etc as your previous MDE account? Wondering if it makes a difference or not. Thanks!

Question! When you made your new account with a different email address, did you use the same name, mailing address, etc as your previous MDE account? Wondering if it makes a difference or not. Thanks!
Yep, same name and everything! Just a new account with a different email address. Don't forget, they're non-transferable, so if you use a fake name you won't actually be able to use it lol.

Yep, same name and everything! Just a new account with a different email address. Don't forget, they're non-transferable, so if you use a fake name you won't actually be able to use it lol.

Made myself a new account! I'm try this and see if I can get it to work for me too!

I do all that all the time except the separate account, I have enough trash to keep up with without that one. I'm always cancelling FPs and always checking out prices so I get all the way to the check out section and cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter