Got the AI!

SoonerKate

DIS Veteran
I just got a call from WDW, and after an interminably long speech, I'm going to be down June 15th working with Disney Learning Centers as an AI! It's not the recruiting position I had originally applied for, but after interviewing and talking to people in both roles, I really think I'm going to love this one.

All y'all on the CP this fall had better swing by and see me. :)

Jimmybop is still waiting to hear, so cross your fingers and think good thoughts that he gets his Communication AI, too. :goodvibes

Congratulations!! Thats so awesome :-D Have a great time!

Congrats!! I got an AI in wedding services so I'll see ya down there!! Are you going to live at Northbridge or are you finding your own housing? Also do you go to the disneyalumni.com website? They are trying to plan a meet and greet for the 14th, which sounds like a neat idea!!
Can't wait to see you down there!!

I do go to disneyalumni.com, actually! I know a lot of people have talked about a meet and greet, but no one is actually planning it, it seems.

I'm living with a friend of mine from school who I've been a campus rep with for 2 and a half years. He's got an MI and will be at Coronado; we'll be living in MetroWest.

Wedding Services is so competitive -- congratulations!!

Congrats! One of my co-CMs on my AI did the Learning Center AI before joining my team. She learned a lot and made some great friends....

Have an amazing time :)

Congrads again Kate.... but I did not get my AI =( but on the bright note, I'm going to talk to my recruiter this week and hopefuly will be apart of the regular college program this fall =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!