Got Pin Need Help

godwin25

Earning My Ears
We already have our vacation booked, 9 days at PO with DDP in November. Received a pin for free dining plan today in the mail today for The same time. Can I apply this to our already booked trip? Anyway to upgrade the pin to DDP?

I would call ASAP to do so, but you should be able to without a problem. Congrats! We got one too :cool1:

As long as you are not booked with any other discounts, and there is availablilty at PO for that PIN - you should be able to have it applied to your reservation. You can pay the different for the upgrade from the DP to the DDP. :goodvibes

Yes, if there is availability left at your resort and you haven't used any other promos you can apply it to your ressie. You can also upgrade a dining plan at the same time. If you are staying at one of the Port Orleans resorts (I assume that is what PO means unless you meant POP?) you will get the dining plan. Are you wanting to upgrade to the Deluxe Dining plan?

Yes we are staying at Port Orleans-Riverside. We would like to upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan.

I would call ASAP, but I know POR was booking fast. Just be prepared you may need to change your room type/view or resort to get the discount. Totally worth it, though.

ETA once you get the room sorted out, just tell the CM you would like to pay the difference in $ to upgrade to deluxe dining. Won't be a problem at all.

Was able to stay in POR but had to change to a Royal Room. Upgraded to DxDP and still saved almost $1200.

Was able to stay in POR but had to change to a Royal Room. Upgraded to DxDP and still saved almost $1200.

Glad you were able to apply the pin. $1200 is a nice savings, especially after upgrading the dining plan :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter