Got our Waitlist - and a question

jd99

DIS Veteran
Thanks to all for all the pixie dust. We got our waitlist for 4 days at BCV Dec. 7-11. Woo hoo. Our first trip home since buying the resale last month. We're in a 1 br, so using more points than we planned, but we're in.

My latest question. We want to pay cash for three nights at the Poly prior to check in at BCV. Is there any DVC discount or advantage by booking through MS on this. Or do I just go through CRO the old way...

Congrats on your waitlist!!!

I believe the only cash discounts to members are at the DVC properties, so you would call CRO and book your POLY cash nights the "old way."

KathyR is correct. DVC does not offer any discounts to its members for cash stays at non-DVC WDW hotels.

In fact, MS cannot even book a cash stay for you at the Poly (or any other non-DVC WDW hotel). MS can only book the Poly for you if you want to pay for it with points.

Have fun on your trip and congratulations on getting your waitlist request.

That's what I thought. I'm just so happy to get our BCV part of the stay taken care of that I'm up for anything now. :-)

Hi,

Congrats on your waitlist!! Have a good time!!

Allison

Do you have an annual passport? If you have, or are willing to buy, just one, there are many good rates available now. Call CRO and ask what hotels have AP rates for the days you are interested in, and what the prices are. You can decide for yourself if the AP is worth it. I think one AP is around $400 for an adult, but if you can get your room for 1/2 price, then it would definitely be worth it! You don't need to already own an AP to call for rates.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter