Got my ME package TODAY! Leave May 25, so keep watching...

CK 1 and 2

Mouseketeer
I just happened to be at home today and on the Dis transporation board when the doorbell rang--guess who it was? It was Fed Ex with my ME package. :cool1: I wasn't really worried because I have been watching the boards and figured I would just do what everyone else has been doing--show up and go with the flow. :moped: Now, I have less to worry about since I got the tags and all. Now, I can just focus on packing and getting to the airport at 6 a.m. next Wednesday. :Pinkbounc So, don't worry, be happy :cool1: it will all work out. See you all in the world next week! :earboy2:

I got my package yesterday. They still don't have my info correct on the vouchers and luggage tags (we're bringing carry-ons so no need) but I called again and they do have it correctly in their system.

I was so surprised to see the Fed Ex truck, I didn't expect I'd get it before we left.

I'm still waiting for my hotel confirmation for Pop Century for my stay LAST April 2 - 6th.. LOL Guess I'll just put it in my scrapbook - if it ever gets here... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter