Got my Allure Beauty Box!!

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Just a heads up that I got my box yesterday(I am in NJ) and it was full of 15 products. 3 lipblocks! A bronzer powder and a reallly cute blush! Hair detangler, brow gel, self tanner spray, something by oil of olay, 2 neutrogena sunscreens, A mary Kay gel lotion*HUGE! and some other stuff that I don't remember(I think another sunscreen cream and something for your face) Really great and what a deal! A HUGE THANK YOU to the poster that first posted this. I am hooked. Thanks again and enjoy your beauty boxes everyone!

I want mine!!! Hopefully it will come this week. I would love to have the sunscreens for the weekend pool parties!

Well worth the $$. I am wearing 2 of the products right now- my neutrogena face sunscreen and the Smashbox spf lipstick(Great neutral color that will work for everyone I think)I'll be all over it next year.

I went to that page, tried to click here and I get an error. Maybe the offer is over?

I went to that page, tried to click here and I get an error. Maybe the offer is over?

It is generally only for that one day a year. It starts around noon and sells out really fast.

I didnt get one this year. They sold out too fast. They were gone in like 2 hours. Oh well. Maybe next year,

~Kristy

Java Did you get an email telling you it was coming or did it just show up??
Waiting not so patiently.

Just showed up! And my Mom got her's that I sent today and she is in MD. So maybe they are going down the coast?

Just a note, I got mine today and I live in NC. It is a great box. This is the first time I have gotten one and I loved it, Great Value.

Mine just arrived in AL. Great timing... we're leaving for Hilton Head in the morning. I really liked the items in this year's box. Lots of nice full sized products. Our skin will be well protected and moisturized this summer, lol.

Is anyone but me still waiting. Waiting not so patiently either :lmao: . YEAH IT CAME!! Thanks for the heads up hookedonWDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter