Got in the FastPass line for Test Track at 11:05 this morning......

Ok. We just got to Test Track for our fp+. The single rider line wait time is 30 min.!!!!

FYI.... Just waited standby for 50 min for Living Seas/Nemo on standby. Ride was fully operational. Wish we'd had a FP+!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

What was the posted wait time when you entered?

Are you saying that the times posted on MDE and at the ride entrances are wrong?

Ok. We just got to Test Track for our fp+. The single rider line wait time is 30 min.!!!!

We have seen that many, many times Iin the middle of the day.

Still better than the regular standby wait, and the question would be whether the wait really is that long. We have entered single rider with a posted time of 20 minutes and essentially walked on.

We have seen that many, many times Iin the middle of the day. Still better than the regular standby wait, and the question would be whether the wait really is that long. We have entered single rider with a posted time of 20 minutes and essentially walked on.
Ok. We never do single rider so I have never noticed that. Since it was by the fp+entrance I happened to see it.
We usually only did TT and Soarin at RD. This is all new for us.

Ok. We never do single rider so I have never noticed that. Since it was by the fp+entrance I happened to see it.
We usually only did TT and Soarin at RD. This is all new for us.

That is why we always get to the parks at opening and leave by early afternoon. You are seeing what happens to the lines at the major attractions in the middle of the day when the park is realively uncrowded. You can imagine what it is like at holiday times.

Yesterday one of our daughters was at Epcot at opening, went right to Soarin, and then went right to TT single rider where she walked right on. She was done with both by 9:30.

What was the posted wait time when you entered? Are you saying that the times posted on MDE and at the ride entrances are wrong?

Posted time was 15 min! The rest of our time has been great and FP+ has worked mostly well, but today at Epcot was predicted to be a 1.7/10 or something, crowd-wise, but it's been the busiest I've ever seen any Disney park...ever. And that out of 13 trips. It's been a fail of a day...so far. Currently sitting at CP, (we bought the package), and hopefully from here, the day will get better. Can't wait for Whoopie!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

mchelle77 said:
I haven't read the entire thread, but we were there the day before you and it was down most of the day. Got in standby at 830am and it was shut down just before we got to the vehicles. Went a bit later when MDE said it was finally back up (11am-ish) with the FPs they gave us, down again in the room right after designing the vehicle. Finally got on around dinnertime. Went to go again later, checked wait times and it said it was down again. So much time wasted.

Also want to add that when we went in that final time we asked how we could accelerate our line waiting and explained what had happened. She said the doors at the design area don't lock and we could just walk right through, not design the car, and pretty much skip a group of people by doing so. We felt only a little guilty doing this, but it's what finally got us on the ride.

I know this isn't the thread for it but when I was last down I waited for an hour for test track, designed the car, whole experience and was disappointed. For that wait was hoping it was better than the old tt but not even close in my opinion

We used FP+ on TT last week and our wait wasn't nearly as long as OPs but it did seem to take a while. I just kind of assumed it was because of the structure of the ride (the bulk of the wait was after the design room).

It was my first time riding TT, so I have no opinion on whether it was better before or whether FP+ makes for a better or worse experience. But I did feel bad for the CM in the design room -- one woman spent the entire time in there just excoriating the guy about how much she hates that part of the ride, how it's a total waste of time and how unfair it was that she needed to be in the design room. She was thoroughly vicious but didn't seem to have any real point except wanting to vent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter