Got BWV Standard View Today

Hollymom1229

Art's Girl
:cool1: I'm silly excited. For my 30th birthday trip I wanted to stay in the Epcot resort area for as few points as possible, aka BWV Standard View studio. But all the posts on how it's impossible to get certain rooms 7 mo. out had me scared. I'm here to reassure all that it's possible. Snagged a BWV standard view for 4 nights at the end of January/beginning of February today, and I couldn't be happier. :woohoo:

Congrats, and have a great vacation.

Ahh, that's so wonderful!! Have a great vacation, and birthday! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

PS- I guess there is hope for some of us! :banana:

Good for you! :goodvibes

We were excited to get a 2br at BCV for MLK weekend with just one call.

Yeah for both of us:yay: :yay:

We were also able to get 7 nights straight at BWV standard studio last year right at the end of January. Once we got there, I sort of figured out why they were available. It was really cold, almost freezing for 3 of the 7 days there. Just don't plan on swimming, and bring a warm coat for the chilly days.

You will have an excellent time.

We will be your neighbors in a 1 BR standard view during 1/20/08-1/30/08.

January is a wonderful time to visit the parks.

Another neighbor at the end of January! I was SO EXCITED to get the standard view rooms, I kind of assumed it would not be possible. I guess the cold weather scares some people away from WDW... We're from Wisconsin, so as long as it's warmer in Florida than at home, we'll be good!

We're perpetually borrowed ahead in points, so I was glad to save the points with this room!

You'll have a great time. :cool1:

We also went in January 2007. We had lovely weather. I remember that nasty spell the other poster was talking about. It began the day we flew back home! Lucky us!

We're heading back in 2008!:cool1:

Another neighbor at the end of January! I was SO EXCITED to get the standard view rooms, I kind of assumed it would not be possible. I guess the cold weather scares some people away from WDW... We're from Wisconsin, so as long as it's warmer in Florida than at home, we'll be good!

We're perpetually borrowed ahead in points, so I was glad to save the points with this room!

We're from Ohio and figure 99% of the time it will be warmer in Orlando in January.

Congratulations! :thumbsup2 You'll have an excellent time at the Boardwalk! It's my favorite DVC. I haven't had a standard view, but it appears that the views are pleasant and think of the points saved!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!