Got BOG on 3rd try today!

picktails

DIS Veteran
Don't give up! Been trying to get BOG since my 180 day window opened 2 days ago - any time, any day. Just tried again for the 3rd time today and viola - 7:35pm! I stared at it with disbelief! :cool1::cheer2:pixiedust:

My 180 was today and I could book BoG for both days I tried. One was 8:40 Nov. 5 and the other was 7:10 Nov 8. I took the earlier time. I didn't have a problem at all! :cool1:

My 180 was today and I could book BoG for both days I tried. One was 8:40 Nov. 5 and the other was 7:10 Nov 8. I took the earlier time. I didn't have a problem at all! :cool1:

Did you use online or phone? I can make mine next Wednesday and that's the one I'm really worried about getting.

So happy to hear this! My 180 day is coming up in a couple weeks and I've got a couple times that I'd like to try BoG. I will be there Thanksgiving week so I know it's gonna be tough to snag one but I'm sure gonna try!

I just got an ADR for mine and dh's anniversary!!!! :cool1:
I have been trying to get one since I booked our trip a couple of days ago and nothing has been available. I was checking for anything during the week we will be there, but of course hoping for our anniversary date and just a few minutes ago one popped up. I'm so excited!! If it was a DISer who cancelled their August 31st ADR THANK YOU!!!!

For anyone still trying, don't give up checking pixiedust:

I just got an ADR for mine and dh's anniversary!!!! :cool1:
I have been trying to get one since I booked our trip a couple of days ago and nothing has been available. I was checking for anything during the week we will be there, but of course hoping for our anniversary date and just a few minutes ago one popped up. I'm so excited!! If it was a DISer who cancelled their August 31st ADR THANK YOU!!!!

For anyone still trying, don't give up checking pixiedust:

Congrats! We had lucked out too checking everyday! We just went to BOG on 5/2 and it was amazing. I loved the strip steak. It was delicious. Enjoy!

We have managed to get two BOG reservations but we had to keep trying for it. One was a really early reservation for 4:15pm which we took just in case we couldn't get the other time we wanted. On a separate day, we got a reservation for 7pm. So excited as Beauty and the Beast is our favourite movie and Beast is my favourite Disney character.

Dont give up trying to get BOG! We were there on opening night and it was fabulous! It is now my favorite restaurant at Disney! My 180 days will be in two weeks and i will try everyday until the day we leave to get this reservation! Its well worth it!

I couldn't get BOG this morning so when I got home I called again (hoping) and the automated service said there was a 4:20 available. I tried to book but the automation couldn't make out my first name so it was transferred to a CM. by the time she asked all the questions, the reservation time was gone. Ugh!!!!!

I've been trying to get BOG reservations for our October trip for the last month. I've been checking every day for each day of our 7 day trip. Finally got lucky online this evening with a 7 pm reservation for all 6 of us on the second day of our trip. Just keep trying!

I've been trying to get BOG reservations for our October trip for the last month. I've been checking every day for each day of our 7 day trip. Finally got lucky online this evening with a 7 pm reservation for all 6 of us on the second day of our trip. Just keep trying!

:cheer2: Congratulations!

I got one for 4:20 on our MK day about a week ago. It was only maybe the third time I had checked. Interestingly when I got butt out of bed at 6am on my 180+day I couldn't get in and by the time I did there was nothing.

I would recommend people check around 48 hours out for them too. People who are actually at the parks and realizing they aren't going to or don't want to make it will cancel to avoid the credit card charge.

I dont see why its so hard for people. I called on my 180 mark had tons of openings on the day I wanted?

Oh a beacon of hope!!!

Tried first thing in the morning, 180 day mark for Nov 7th and got nothing.
Checking everyday. Will keep trying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter