Got any better ideas?

Minnie0107

Mouseketeer
We are going to DWD in Sept on free DDP. I have ADRs at Ohana, Coral Reef, Boma, Wolfgang Puck Cafe, and Whispering Canyon. Since the food is free I wanted to eat at places that would take full advantage of this. I have been having 2nd thoughts about Wispering Canyon. Is it worth using free DDP for? Any other restaurant recommendations?

It looks like you have made some great choices! I like Whispering Canyon. The Skiller dinner is amazing! The only suggestion I have would be Kona at the Poly for bfast or dinner. It is also wonderful. I'm not sure what you could give up as you really have made some great ADR's. I wouldn't second guess yourself. Relax and Enjoy a job well done!

WCC is the highlight of our trip. The skillet is soo good. If you are concerned about getting the most bang for your buck... or non buck since its free. I would keep WCC. Our bill was over $150 for 5 people last Sept.

We are also trying Kona Cafe for dinner this trip. Cant wait.

I have never eaten at WCC, but it is on The List for our free dining trip in September HOWEVER I think we are going to pay OOP for it.
I think it depends on what meal you are going there for. We have it scheduled as a breakfast, and in looking at the menus, it doesn't seem like breakfast would be NEARLY as good a value as lunch or dinner.
So for our breakfast there, we will pay OOP and use the TS credit for a more expensive lunch or dinner meal.
JMHO!

2 of my sons and I are home and we are all in agreement is it worth it.
We think the atmosphere alone is worth it, but the food is also plentiful and
good. You will definately enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter