Got American Idol tickets!!

skiwee1

DIS Veteran
I'm so happy! I tried to get the tickets when they went on sale but they didn't have any good seats. I went on Ebay tonight and got floor seats section one and only 16 rows from the stage! I get to see Scott in person! Doing the happy dance! :cool1:

We're going also! In the 27th row on the floor! I got my 73 year old Mother hooked and she is going with us!

We went to last summer's show. I was surprised that it was pretty good. Bring earplugs though - not for the show itself but for all the screaming girls! Have fun.

I checked our local venue and the only available tickets are way in the back to the side. For that price, I'll pass. Oh well. :(

Planogirl said:
I checked our local venue and the only available tickets are way in the back to the side. For that price, I'll pass. Oh well. :(

Check out Ebay. They have plenty of tickets. Yes they are more expensive but at least you get better seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter