Got all my ADRs including CRT

lauritagoddess

Doin' the Plush Rush
Yesterday was 180 days out from 8/26, the start of our trip and I got all the ADRs I wanted. I didn't get the first date I wanted for CRT, but the second one I wanted was available and it was an early breakfast before MK opens which is what I was really looking for. I wasn't sure if they'd have CRT available before it was exactly 180 days out from the date I was planning on since I'd remembered reading that they don't always release all the ressies until the exact date, but I got it.

This is what I booked -

8/27 - CRT - 8:15am
8/28 - CM - 5:00pm
8/29 - SciFi - 11:40am
8/30 - Ohanas - 8:00am
8/31 - LTT - 5:00pm
9/1 - CP - 11:40am

Yes, it's a little overdosing on the character meals, but my DS will only be 5 in August and he loves meeting the characters. We've been to Chef Mickey several times before and to CP, but this will be our first time at LTT, Ohanas, and CRT. And also our first time to SciFi. I'm hoping that they eventually decide to open CM for lunch like they did last year during the free dining period. It was so nice to take a break from the heat of the parks and take the monorail over to CM for a nice lunch. I would definitely change our ADR to lunch if they had it.

And I'm also glad that I have a very obliging DS who I don't think will complain about eating with the princesses and will probably think being in the castle is cool. I'm just so excited about getting the ressie for CRT!!! :goodvibes

Congrats! It is so exciting when the day finally comes to make the ADR's. I have got a while yet.

Yay...glad you got them all:thumbsup2 We almost have exactly the same ADR's:rotfl: Except we are also going to Donalds Breakfast & Rainforest Cafe in DTD:woohoo:

Yay...glad you got them all:thumbsup2 We almost have exactly the same ADR's:rotfl: Except we are also going to Donalds Breakfast & Rainforest Cafe in DTD:woohoo:

I considered Breakfastosaurus, but we're skipping AK this trip. The next time we go, I'll probably book that one too. :)

I'm going the same week as you and I was able to get my ADR's on Monday. I thought I had to wait until Tuesday, but the Disney website said "180 days until your vacation" and they let me do it. LOL

I also had no problem getting any of my ADR's although we only picked Crystal Palace for a Character meal because I think my DD will be afraid of the characters. I would love to have breakfast with Cinderella, but I think DD would be scared. Oh well, maybe next time.

Hope your DS has a great time with all the characters!

I'm happy for you! I am on pins and needles waiting for my ADR day...and it isn't even until April!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter