Gospel Brunch

drag n' fly

Sassy, salty and sweet....
Has anyone done the Gospel Brunch with kids at the House of Blues? Is it good and worth the money? I would love to do this but my kids will be 13, 10 and 4 when we go. I saw this restaurant mentioned in an earlier thread but I didn't want to hijack the thread by going off topic a bit so I posted my own.:goodvibes

We have done it twice. The last time was July 30th. They have different performers so you don't know who will be playing. We like it! The food is typical buffet. They have three areas the main buffet out in the bar area, the omlete area is to the left of the stage and a coffee/fruit/dessert area to the right of the stage. All food is downstairs so we like to sit downstairs. The servers bring juice, coffee, etc. at no extra charge (alcoholic beverages are extra). I would do it again because it is more fun than the character meals IMO. Our DD (age 9) has been to too many character meals so the Gospel Brunch is different. She even went upstage at the end of the show.

I'm glad you posted this thread, drag n' fly. Hey, we'll have 13, 10 & 4 yr.-olds on our trip, too (as well as a couple of 8's and a 7). :wave:

rsschneck: Is the seating reserved or first-come first-served? Do you request the downstairs when you arrive for your PS?

4girlsmom said:
I'm glad you posted this thread, drag n' fly. Hey, we'll have 13, 10 & 4 yr.-olds on our trip, too (as well as a couple of 8's and a 7). :wave:

rsschneck: Is the seating reserved or first-come first-served? Do you request the downstairs when you arrive for your PS?

Reserved

You can purchase tickets online ahead of time or purchase them at the box office when you arrive at Disney.

I really want to do this...my reason is I always wanted to have a gospel choir at my wedding and naturally that didn't quite pan out for me:rotfl2: as gospel choirs are far and few between for us prairie canuckies up here.:lmao: I have a deep admiration for southern gospel.

It sounds like a really cool place to do brekkie and introduce my kids to my culture as I am french acadian and LOVE creole cuisine!:cheer2:

This sounds so fun! Thanks for posting this! I'll have to make sure I go to this!! Now, is the House of Blues in DTD?

We have switched our trip from an April trip to DL to a February trip to WDW. Apparently their is a gospel brunch at the house of blues there also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter