Goofy’s Kitchen Limited-Time Mickey & Minnie Celebration Dinner

Mickey has been there for dinner for quite a long time, must be about 2 years. Unless they put Minnie with him in the photo spot now they likely just slapped a fancy new name on the same meal, maybe with a few extra menu items.

Agreed! Based on the description above, it sounds like it’s just the regular dinner with a few very minor extras, plus Minnie. I’d say that for those who weren’t already planning to eat there and/or have been there before, this might be a bit of a letdown. We will probably still go since we’ve never been there, and my 9-year-old son is really looking forward to it now that he knows about it, as he thinks his little brother will get a kick out of it. Our 2-year-old is crazy about the characters, so we were already planning to do a few character meals. At least now that we’ve gotten some input from someone who has experienced it, I’ll adjust my expectations accordingly.

DLR newbies here, so don’t know what it’s normally like, but we’ve had dinner here booked since 60 days out and had fun! Dinner seemed standard Disney Buffett/dessert. But they had awesome character interactions and chef Mickey style napkin swinging and dancing to the new “get your ears on” song from mix magic. My kids had a blast and dh and I had fun, too. The “swag” is button so I wouldn’t go for that. We had fun and saw the characters multiple times, but restaurant didn’t seem busy. I’m not sure I would book it just for this event bc prob not much new if you've been there, but not sure. But we really enjoyed it!

Can you show us what the button looks like?

They have always given out buttons at the DLR character meals. Sounds like maybe just a new design or something. The "event" sounds like come creative spin.

Here’s the button! I agree, sounds like there’s not actually more add ons. We took a pic with Chef Goofy, then met Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, chip and Dale. They all came back multiple times and played with my kids. We had fun, but if you’ve done this a bunch it’s prob not much new to justify booking it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 53

Hummm Minnie and Mickey were there for dinner in November.. maybe it’s a picture with both of them?

Friends have been visiting meanwhile. Entrance picture is with Mickey solo still, and the characters are wearing "get your ears on" badges. That's it.

hope they will be there next year too my hubs wants to do goofy kitchen we haven't in the last three trips to dl, and don't have a princess meal this time (because 125 ain't happening)

We have Goofy's booked for dinner on our first night, the 29th of this month. I'll try and report back if you anyone wants?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!