Good TS restraunts that you can watch fireworks from?

67mike

Mouseketeer
SINGLE TS CREDIT only please.

What restraunts are good food with fireworks views?????

Thanks

The only restaurants fitting the criteria given (one credit on DDP and fireworks views) are Rose & Crown at Epcot and 'Ohana at the Polynesian. As to whether or not the food is good, you'll get all kinds of opinions on that.

Chefs de France and Tokyo Dining might have some limited fireworks views at Epcot. You would need to have a window table at both to see much.

A few other ideas for you where you can have a 1 credit TS and then watch fireworks (though not from the restaurant):

1. Kona Cafe earlier and then head out to the beach at the poly to watch

2. Chef Mickeys or the Wave and then head out to the 4th floor viewing patio at the CR

3. 1900 Park Fare or Grand Floridian Cafe and then watch from the boat dock at the GF.

You'll need to check the fireworks time and leave yourself plenty of time.

Ohana's is fantastic! The food is fresh and very good. Lots of options.

Rose and Crown is very good as well.

O'Hauna is BOOKED the entire week I am there!!!!!

we made a change in plans and I dumped Ohana, then tried again, what was I thinking???? :worship:
Anyway, we wound up then cutting our trip short one day ....so I no longer feel bad about not going to Ohanas this trip. We were lucky enough to get it in for the next trip, several weeks later....

Keep trying, even the day OF, sometimes you can luck out. Good Luck!

1 TS-Rose & Crown for Illuminations at EPCOT. Try for the outdoor seating but if you are seated inside the CM will take you out to a patio to watch.
0-TS- Pool bar or beach area at Poly to watch Wishes and the light parade on the lagoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter