Good time of year to go?

angelhair45

Mouseketeer
Is there a link that shows the good times of year to go? I have found plenty of info on DW but l can't find info on DL.

I don't know of a specific link, but I would assume that the good times to go to WDW are very similar to good times at DL.
From my personal experience (lived an hour or two from DL my whole life) the best times to visit the park are as follows:
Mid September-November (prior to thanksgiving)- although park hours are shorter, the weather is mild and since schools are in session the park tends to be free of crowds. If you can stay for a long weekend you can see everything you want to see, even though the park may close at 8 or 9.
Early December- mild weather, low crowds, and BEAUTIFUL christmas decor.
Late January-Early March- anytime prior to the spring break season is a good time to go.

Those are the best times, in my opinion of course. You may be able to get cheaper hotel rates as well. I have experienced Disneyland during peak times such as New Years Eve, weekend after thanksgiving, spring break, and summer...and it isn't worth it. You might have the park open later, but how fun is it to walk down mainstreet with people constantly bumping you and waiting in 2 hour lines? :scared1:
Hope this was helpful and if you have any other questions, send me a PM. I am happy to help out!
:goodvibes

HydroGuy has an amazing post that lists this information and much much more. I don't have enough posts yet to link you to his, but it is entitled: "A DLR Guide for WDW Vets".

October is a good month to go since it's pretty slow since everybody is waiting to go during the holidays. Weather isn't too bad either!

and . . . by going in October . . . you could be among the first to get that free churro! :rotfl2:

minnietoo said:
and . . . by going in October . . . you could be among the first to get that free churro! :rotfl2:

free churro??!! what free churro?! is this a joke?! :rotfl2:

yes and no - the Year of a Million Dreams will have many free things given away to guests starting in October - many will be a free churro - among other things. And who wouldn't want a free churro?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter