Good source for Discount Domain names?

storybookstory

recovering from Affluenza...
I want to buy a certain domain name, and I found mydiscountdomains.com that only wants $8.88 for the year. I know this is a good price but I'm wondering if I can trust their company. I would hate to have my debit card scammed for something like this -

Any ideas would be helpful - Thanks!

DH and I use GoDaddy. My only complaint is that when I tried to purchase SavePluto.com (just for fun--we thought we'd make up and sell some t-shirts :sunny: ), it initially told me the domain name was available for purchase, then said it had already been purchased by someone else when I immediately tried to purchase it. Makes me wonder if somebody at the company wanted the name?? I don't know.

PrincessKitty1 said:
DH and I use GoDaddy. My only complaint is that when I tried to purchase SavePluto.com (just for fun--we thought we'd make up and sell some t-shirts :sunny: ), it initially told me the domain name was available for purchase, then said it had already been purchased by someone else when I immediately tried to purchase it. Makes me wonder if somebody at the company wanted the name?? I don't know.

Thanks - they have a $1.99 promotion right now! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts