Good Room View For 1 Bedroom Unit ???

tjlamphere

DIS Veteran
My DW and I will be at Bonnet Creek for 10 nights, starting on 2/15/12. We have booked a 1 bedroom unit through Ken and Denise Price. Can anyone that has been in a 1 bedroom unit in the last year or two recommend a building and maybe even a room number. Fireworks view would be nice, but we will rarely be in our unit during the fireworks...we will be in one of the parks or over at Brand X aka Universal. So in lieu of a fireworks view, a lake view would be very nice..something other than a parking lot or another building.

Thanks for any recommendations anyone may be able to pass along. Looking at the many pictures folks have posted of WBC, it sure looks like a nice place and I am excited to be able to spend 10 nights there. Just escaping the snow and cold :mad: in the Northeast in mid-February is a beautiful thing !!! :yay:

BUMP + Additional Question - What buildings have the 1 bedroom units? I really want to identify specific buildings and possible room numbers for our February stay. I read a lot about the 2 and 3 bedroom units, Presidential units, but not a lot about the 1 bedroom units.

Can someone chime in with info + building recommendations??

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter