Good place for brunch in Disney Springs

Scarlet_J

Mouseketeer
Any recommendations for a brunch place in Disney springs? I have the Grand Floridian Cafe booked for our departure day, but I think Disney Spring would be easier to get to and then we can shop to kill time before the Magical Express pick up.

If you're going on a Sunday and have the time, I very highly recommend the Gospel Brunch at House of Blues. Truly excellent entertainment and wonderful food (buffet) and $3 mimosas!!!

Thanks for the suggestion, but House of Blues did not have any availability. I did find reservations at Raglan Road and Maria & Enzo's. Any thoughts on those?

Thanks for the suggestion, but House of Blues did not have any availability. I did find reservations at Raglan Road and Maria & Enzo's. Any thoughts on those?
I don't know when your trip is, but in general House of Blues opens up reservations only a few weeks in advance. So you may still be able to get a reservation there through Disney or OpenTable.

At Raglan Road they have Irish step dance shows on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. For brunch you can order off the breakfast and/or lunch menu.

We really enjoyed our brunch at Raglan Road. The entertainment is good and there are both breakfast and lunch type options.

I agree with the Gospel Brunch, if you can get a reservation there it's well worth it!

We usually go to California Grill brunch, but couldn't get a reservation for our trip next month so we're going to try Maria & Enzo's. Friends of ours went to brunch there this past Sunday and really enjoyed it! Most of the reviews I've seen online have been positive so I'm hoping we won't miss California Grill too much lol

We did Homecoming this past Sunday and enjoyed it. It was also our departure day, so we headed to Disney Springs to shop and eat. We did not have reservations, but they were taking walk-ups and we waited 15-20 minutes. We had the deviled eggs, shrimp cocktail, and doughnuts for apps. They were all excellent. DH and I had the fried chicken, which was fine, but the mac-n-cheese and mashed potatoes were amazing. DD had pulled pork, which was also good. Side note, we waited for the bus back to Yacht Club for 45 minutes and ended up missing our ME! Completely our fault for not budgeting more time, but on the bright side the Uber ride only took 25 minutes.

I did find reservations at Raglan Road and Maria & Enzo's.
We did brunch at Maria & Enzo's this past Sunday. We thought it was very good and reasonably priced for Disney.

Homecoming is on the top of my list next trip! The pictures I’ve seen from others who ate there look amazing and everyone seems to love it, can’t wait to try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!