Good Off Site Sushi??

mikkiblueeyes

Mouseketeer
We're leaving this Saturday to pick up my daughter from the College Program. Anyone know of any good sushi places off site?

Thanks everyone!!!

Amura on Sandlake in Dr. Phillips! IMHO, the best in Orlando!

Ran Getsu on International Drive is a large, elegant Japanese restaurant with great food.

mikkiblueeyes said:
on Sandlake in Dr. Phillips? What is Dr. Phillips?

thanks

Jezebella beat me to it--Amura is definitely the place. The term "Dr. Phillips" refers to the area around Dr. Phillips Blvd. and Sand Lake Road. Amura is in a shopping center with a ton of other restaurants a few blocks west of Turkey Lake Road (aka Palm Parkway) on Sand Lake Road. Next door to the Corona Cigar Co., that is probably the best landmark.

Here is the info for Amura so you can mapquest it---it's only about 10-15 minutes from Disney

Amura Japanese Restaurant
(407) 370-0007

7786 W Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32819

Thanks for the name and place. I'll map it out and take it with us. My daughter has been craving good sushi since she's been in Disney and with no car I'm not sure there's that many close to her apartment.

One more question. Can someone give me a good starting point address? I used the address for Pop Century and it said "unknown address".

thanks, I don't want to be wandering around Orlando lost and hungry for sushi. hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter