Good News

SHAYSMOM

Earning My Ears
I JUST FOUND OUT MY HUSBAND IS TAKING ME TO DISNEY ON SEPT. 1ST FOR A WEEK FOR OUR 20TH ANV. :earsgirl: :earsboy:

what a great gift! My dh is not as into disney as I am, so i don't think he'd even think of it! have fun! (& welcome to the dis)
Deb

iwannbindisnee said:
what a great gift! My dh is not as into disney as I am, so i don't think he'd even think of it! have fun! (& welcome to the dis)
Deb

Same here, unless I hinted around for a while before hand :rotfl:

I hope you have a wonderful trip, I would be on :cloud9: if I were you!

When I first saw the title of the thread I was thinking... "someone must have saved a bunch of money by switching their car insurance to Geico!"

I was so glad to read that it was something MUCH better.
Congratz on your 20th anniversary!!! I know you'll have a blast (and not long to wait before you go!!!) :wizard:

Oh, and Welcome to the DIS!!! :wave:

Same here! I really thought this was about saving money on your car insurance! HA!!!!

Well congrats! What a wonderful surprise with less than a month to go!!!

lilbitlate said:
Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful time. DW and I will be there Sept 3 - 10. :cool1: :wave2:

WHERE ARE YOU STAYING? MAYBE WE WILL BE A RIDE AT THE SAME TIME :earboy2:

Crazy4Disney06 said:
Same here, unless I hinted around for a while before hand :rotfl:

I hope you have a wonderful trip, I would be on :cloud9: if I were you!

HUBBY KNOWS THE ONLY OTHER MAN IN MY LIFE IS MICKEY :love: SO HE TAKES ME TO SEE HIM EVERY COUPLE OF YEARS ::MickeyMo

THANKS FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES.
I GUESS AFTER THIS I WILL HAVE TO KEEP HUBBY FOR 20 MORE YEARS :flower: :love:

Congrats! happy 20th! DW and I went for our 20th, and it was great. Remember to do all the adult things that you can never do with your children.
RELAX! Have a nice meal without cutting someone elses food. Have dessert.
Have a cocktail. Enjoy the environment at a slower pace, instead of rushing your family to the next show/attraction. And remember why you are there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!