Good National rate, I think, for a weekend

Dan Murphy

We are family.
I was able to put together a spur-of-the-moment weekend trip for late June. Arrive late afternoon on a Friday, depart early evening on Monday. Played around with National and Mary's and this board codes and all, came up with a $72 rate, all taxes and fees incl for the 3 days, full size, Emerald Reserve. I used the AMEX contract ID, a free weekend day from Entertainment Book and a product ID of B39401. I forget where that product ID came from, but it was there I think from a National web offer or something.

Anyway, just wanted to pass on some good results. I really like the new (for me at least) View/Modify section. I whittled my rate down from over a hundred dollars to start with by modifying a number of times. Each time a better one I did the 'continue' and it was nice to see the old and new side by side to make sure there were no errors.

Thanks again to everyone here.

A BXXXXX code is not one that i have ever seen on national

looks more like an avis code

try the weekend deals

product rate code of EWEB

see it if lowers your rate any

this product rate is good until June 15th

we are using it in early june for our weekend get away to orlando....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter