Good morning

Hey Laurie!! Hope you had a nice holiday weekend, and my best wishes for Brit, and you too. :hug:

Heading home from the World later this evening, relaxing here a bit with coffee, Net/work catchup, and paper before heading to breakfast. It is POURING here, looks like a hurricane without the wind. No rain all the other days of my trip though. :sunny: Have a great week. :wave:

Good morning! I've been up over two hours already -- and on my first real "first day" of summer vacation too! (School ended last week Wednesday for the kids, Friday for me.)

I heard a terrible crashing, explosion sound and leaped out of my bed at 5:30am. What was it? Cars crashing? Nope. It was thunder and lightning. So loud and scary. There hasn't been much rain around here in months, so I guess we need it, but I could do without the sound effects. The rain better get over with this week because we are going to WDW Sunday!

:teacher:

I will take rain in Florida anytime over rain in Chicago!!! :sunny:

7 years to DH retirement..........can't come soon enough!! :rotfl2:

Have a Magical Disney Day!!

Hi Dan, I worked all weekend. It was interesting trying to cross all the traffic to get to work. Have a safe trip home.

Hey Sherry! :wave2:

LOL! ADisneygirl, I can just imagine the questioning look on your face before you realized it was thunder. :teeth:

Goodmorning everyone!!

Beautiful day here! :sunny: and the rest of week looks even better!!!

Have a great day!!

How ya doin Rich?

Hi Ann and HTH. :flower1:

Hey Karen. :sunny: :sunny:

Good morning, it's finally spring w/a touch of summer here in Jersey. The sun's shining & I'm in shorts. :sunny:

Dan Murphy said:
Hey Laurie!! Hope you had a nice holiday weekend, and my best wishes for Brit, and you too. :hug:

Heading home from the World later this evening, relaxing here a bit with coffee, Net/work catchup, and paper before heading to breakfast. It is POURING here, looks like a hurricane without the wind. No rain all the other days of my trip though. :sunny: Have a great week. :wave:
You are right Dan, the ran was horrible this morning. It was needed though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter