Good morning

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Hey Laurie!! Hope you had a nice holiday weekend, and my best wishes for Brit, and you too. :hug:

Heading home from the World later this evening, relaxing here a bit with coffee, Net/work catchup, and paper before heading to breakfast. It is POURING here, looks like a hurricane without the wind. No rain all the other days of my trip though. :sunny: Have a great week. :wave:

ADisneygirl

<font color=purple>My birth certificate is really
Good morning! I've been up over two hours already -- and on my first real "first day" of summer vacation too! (School ended last week Wednesday for the kids, Friday for me.)

I heard a terrible crashing, explosion sound and leaped out of my bed at 5:30am. What was it? Cars crashing? Nope. It was thunder and lightning. So loud and scary. There hasn't been much rain around here in months, so I guess we need it, but I could do without the sound effects. The rain better get over with this week because we are going to WDW Sunday!

:teacher:

chrismiss56

LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS....
I will take rain in Florida anytime over rain in Chicago!!! :sunny:

7 years to DH retirement..........can't come soon enough!! :rotfl2:

Have a Magical Disney Day!!

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
Hi Dan, I worked all weekend. It was interesting trying to cross all the traffic to get to work. Have a safe trip home.

Hey Sherry! :wave2:

LOL! ADisneygirl, I can just imagine the questioning look on your face before you realized it was thunder. :teeth:

Tantor

<font color=999999>Ventured over to the dark side<
Goodmorning everyone!!

Beautiful day here! :sunny: and the rest of week looks even better!!!

Have a great day!!

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
How ya doin Rich?

Hi Ann and HTH. :flower1:

Hey Karen. :sunny: :sunny:

swtnikki

DIS Veteran
Good morning, it's finally spring w/a touch of summer here in Jersey. The sun's shining & I'm in shorts. :sunny:

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
Dan Murphy said:
Hey Laurie!! Hope you had a nice holiday weekend, and my best wishes for Brit, and you too. :hug:

Heading home from the World later this evening, relaxing here a bit with coffee, Net/work catchup, and paper before heading to breakfast. It is POURING here, looks like a hurricane without the wind. No rain all the other days of my trip though. :sunny: Have a great week. :wave:
You are right Dan, the ran was horrible this morning. It was needed though :)

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!