Good Morning Guys...

Dave Cousins

Mouseketeer
Well I thought I would say hello after all the troubles that we had yesterday. I did manage to find you all over here in the afternoon but for some reason it didn't feel right posting. If that makes sense? However its a beautiful morning and I thought it was time to say hello to my "New" Second Home...!

I hope everyone is well today... :)

Dave

........... Dave, it makes sense to me.
It's good to 'see' you and I'm hoping that all of our community will find us and join us.

Phew - glad you made it Dave :)

Nice to see you - and yes, I understand how you felt, but I am sure that we will all get settled in our new home very quickly :wave:

Tell everyone you know where we are now wont you?

And that includes Jess - haven't seen her for ages, how is she?

:)

Thanks for the welcome back :D

Janice - Jess is very well as always...she is just very very busy with work. I on the other hand as I develop complex I.T scenarios need the DIS for my inspiration ;) She will hopefully come and re-register over here today.

Dave

Dave,

Welcome back!

I feel exactly the same.....quite numb in fact that all of the posts have apparently gone :(

Hi there

Found you all at last.

Blimey, what a nightmare you "techies" must be having.

Julie

Hi all

Sad to hear about the UK DIS - such a shame to lose all those trip reports and chats and other info. BUT hey times always change and we can move on, we now have a NEW UK DIS and lots of us are here already, look on the bright side - we could make even MORE friends, get even MORE great trip reports to read and hear even MORE useful info. I look forward to it. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sorry I haven't been around for a while on the UK DIS, I have been seriously busy at work - I still am but I wanted to drop in, say hi, and re-register. (Janice - I'm good :) Thanks for asking!!)

Like Dave said it is a lovely day today (nice blue skies outside), I can't wait to get chatting with everyone again.

"see" you all soon

Jxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!