GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but I don't remember exactly how we accomplished the whole thing. It was the same year that one of those cute little girls dropped cake onto the floor and then laughed while she stomped on it. :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: It's always a party at your house isn't it?? :rotfl2:

Yeah, but I don't remember exactly how we accomplished the whole thing. It was the same year that one of those cute little girls dropped cake onto the floor and then laughed while she stomped on it. :rolleyes:
And has she been to your house since?:rotfl:

And has she been to your house since?:rotfl:
No, but another one of her cute little "sleep over" parties, I started to go down the basement to quiet them and got my head smashed in the door by a little 10 yr. old girl! They were really wound up playing tag or something. She didn't realize it was me and tried to pull the door shut! Good times. :rolleyes:

Is everyone ready for Easter tomorrow? My DH is working so I'm left to cook alone :scared: (yes, you can interpret that has scary for me and scary for my family)

Is everyone ready for Easter tomorrow? My DH is working so I'm left to cook alone :scared: (yes, you can interpret that has scary for me and scary for my family)
I have to go out and grab a couple of last minute things from the grocery store and also bake a pineapple upside down cake today. Other than that, it's just a matter of waiting for dd to get here tomorrow. I have this urge to color eggs even though no one will eat them. :)

Sort of. I have to clean the kitchen table:upsidedow :laughing: because I've been carefully avoiding it.:rotfl: And no one else works on it either.:lmao:

Sort of. I have to clean the kitchen table:upsidedow :laughing: because I've been carefully avoiding it.:rotfl: And no one else works on it either.:lmao:
We have a glass top table and I absolutely hate cleaning it! It sounded like a good idea at the time, but really shows every little spot.

I have to go out and grab a couple of last minute things from the grocery store and also bake a pineapple upside down cake today. Other than that, it's just a matter of waiting for dd to get here tomorrow. I have this urge to color eggs even though no one will eat them. :)

I have to do the same...Pick up rolls and a cake mix..We'll celebrate my Mom's 82 birthday (which was on the 4th). As for the eggs..go ahead..egg salad sandwiches or deviled eggs are always good use for them. We have those that our grandsons colored and then a couple of years ago I bought some pretty marble ones at the Christmas Tree Shops for $.10 a piece. They look pretty in a glass bowl..

I just cooked a Turduken...never did that before...Turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with cranberry stuffing...We'll see :upsidedow I'll have ham too. wanted to get as much stuff out of the way today as possible.

I just made jello with pineapple and cherries too..

It will probably snow so hard tomorrow that no one will come and I'll have all of this stuff as leftovers

I have to do the same...Pick up rolls and a cake mix..We'll celebrate my Mom's 82 birthday (which was on the 4th). As for the eggs..go ahead..egg salad sandwiches or deviled eggs are always good use for them. We have those that our grandsons colored and then a couple of years ago I bought some pretty marble ones at the Christmas Tree Shops for $.10 a piece. They look pretty in a glass bowl..
Oh thanks! I hadn't even thought of egg salad!!! Dh and I both like that! I bet the marble eggs are pretty too. I bought one with a stand when we were in Miami. It's just made of different colors of granite though. DH and sons couldn't figure out what I saw in it, but I liked it! :)

I just cooked a Turduken...never did that before...Turkey, duck and chicken stuffed with cranberry stuffing...We'll see :upsidedow I'll have ham too. wanted to get as much stuff out of the way today as possible.

I just made jello with pineapple and cherries too..

It will probably snow so hard tomorrow that no one will come and I'll have all of this stuff as leftovers
I've heard of that before, but never knew anyone who actually cooked one. You'll have to let us know how it turned out. I just have a spiral ham to cook. The jello with fruit sounds good. I haven't made that in a long time because the kids don't care for the fruit part.

I've heard of that before, but never knew anyone who actually cooked one. You'll have to let us know how it turned out. I just have a spiral ham to cook. The jello with fruit sounds good. I haven't made that in a long time because the kids don't care for the fruit part.

It smells good..I'll let you know..

I'd like a recipe for something different...maybe with broccoli or some other fresh veggie.. Or maybe a salad recipe...

It smells good..I'll let you know..

I'd like a recipe for something different...maybe with broccoli or some other fresh veggie.. Or maybe a salad recipe...
When my f-i-l was alive, they had "Easter cheese" as a tradition. It wasn't really cheese, but more like cold scrambled eggs. He mixed it, put it in cheesecloth and hung it over a pan to let the liquid drain out. When it was done, he'd slice and serve it. Everyone except me raved about it. To me, it was still cold scrambled eggs.

eeeww. Sounds like cold scrambled eggs to me.

Sorry...disappeared...took a shower.
That's exactly what I thought! It was about the size of a softball when it was "cured" and he would just slice it for everyone. Then they put salt and pepper on it. I tried it once, but really didn't care for it.

When my f-i-l was alive, they had "Easter cheese" as a tradition. It wasn't really cheese, but more like cold scrambled eggs. He mixed it, put it in cheesecloth and hung it over a pan to let the liquid drain out. When it was done, he'd slice and serve it. Everyone except me raved about it. To me, it was still cold scrambled eggs.

I never heard of that...Cold scrambled eggs?? :confused3 doesn't sound appetizing but maybe...

I'm making gravy now...

Be warned...When your children move out take away their house key!
They do come back home and "borrow" when you are not around! I can't find my "stuffing" bowl and I'll bet that my DD has it!

I'm making gravy now...

Be warned...When your children move out take away their house key!
They do come back home and "borrow" when you are not around! I can't find my "stuffing" bowl and I'll bet that my DD has it!
:rotfl: I used to find my kitchen stuff 'borrowed' for use out in the garage for something! I had to put a stop to that. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter