GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Friends...I'm off for the evening..I'll be here bright and early tomorrow! Good Evening! Au Revoir! Bon Soir! Audios Amigos!

Hi all, I've been a tad bit busy. Easter weekend + very busy grocery store = a very tired and cranky Nancy.

Looks like I missed some minor excitement here over the last challenge. We actually have a locked thread here on the WPASADI board!

Oh well. One more day to work and then I get 1 whole day off. Woo Hoo :woohoo: :woohoo: then I get to work 7 days straight. I work tomorrow from 3 - 10:30 pm. 16 years, the only "older" full-time person on the front end and the only one with a family (the rest are teens/young adults) and I get to work the crap shift. Good thing most days I like my job...and I do like my manager a lot. He makes the day fun because he is like a little kid himself.

Hey everyone. :) One more day until Chocolate fest! :cool1: Ditch the Diets now! :lmao:

I was born on Good Friday in 1989; weird huh? Also, my birthday next year is the SAME DAY as easter!! :lmao:

Catch you later!

My mother makes Yorkshire pudding, but she calls it suet pudding, cause that's what she makes it from.:lmao: But you really shouldn't tell anyone what it's made FROM. They should like it and NOT KNOW!!!:lmao:

Meatloaf is just s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d hamburger that is baked. It's hamburger mixed with bread crumbs, an egg, some milk, and ketchup. (That last one is probably what you find strange Matt.)

I totally Agree! :goodvibes

Nope, I have ketchup with most things!!! :lmao:

And I think I just got that mixed up with PLUM pudding.:confused3 :rotfl: Forgive me.:rotfl:

It is alright, you are forgiven.. <Gives blessing> :lmao:

Anyway, I found some interesting information online as I was researching various universities.

Did you all know that there is a "Muhlenberg College?" One of our own is famous!!! I looked it up, and it seems to be a pretty good school. Average SAT score is 2013 and the average GPA is 3.44.

Wow!

I gotta go. DH just TOLD ME I needed to stop playing computer!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Role reversal!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

Hi all, I've been a tad bit busy. Easter weekend + very busy grocery store = a very tired and cranky Nancy.

Looks like I missed some minor excitement here over the last challenge. We actually have a locked thread here on the WPASADI board!

Oh well. One more day to work and then I get 1 whole day off. Woo Hoo :woohoo: :woohoo: then I get to work 7 days straight. I work tomorrow from 3 - 10:30 pm. 16 years, the only "older" full-time person on the front end and the only one with a family (the rest are teens/young adults) and I get to work the crap shift. Good thing most days I like my job...and I do like my manager a lot. He makes the day fun because he is like a little kid himself.
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: I can't say I feel your pain cause I've never done that, but I can give you big virtual :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: .

ghost_town.jpg

OOOOOOOOOO....OOOO......OOOOOOOOO

Where did all the morning people go?

:wave: Good morning! We were supposed to have some kind of overnight snow, but there's nothing out there. I guess it's going to be a good day! :)

:rotfl: I didn't even realize it was daylight.:lmao: I kinda figured we'd be doing the egg hunt...in the snow!

:rotfl: I didn't even realize it was daylight.:lmao: I kinda figured we'd be doing the egg hunt...in the snow!
I just checked Weather Bug and there's still a snow advisory for 1-2" until 11 am. I guess we're not out of the woods yet. That's not much though.

I remember in 1968 (I think) we had like 8" of snow on Easter and it was windy cause it drifted. We were coming back from my aunt's house - a four hour trip that took 9!!! We still talk about it. OK...my age is showing. :rotfl:

I remember in 1968 (I think) we had like 8" of snow on Easter and it was windy cause it drifted. We were coming back from my aunt's house - a four hour trip that took 9!!! We still talk about it. OK...my age is showing. :rotfl:
DD's b.d. is April 16th. She had a party one year and we'd planned a pinata for outside. In fact, dh had already hung it up outside that morning. Before party time, it started snowing a lot!! We had nowhere to hang the pinata inside, so dh ended up holding it for all these little 7 yr olds!! :rotfl2:

DD's b.d. is April 16th. She had a party one year and we'd planned a pinata for outside. In fact, dh had already hung it up outside that morning. Before party time, it started snowing a lot!! We had nowhere to hang the pinata inside, so dh ended up holding it for all these little 7 yr olds!! :rotfl2:
Now THAT'S a dangerous thing to do.:lmao: He lived, huh?

Hi Everyone...Ummmm we don't talk about the weather in this part of the country..:sad2:
You laugh in our faces when we talk about 1-2" of snow! :lmao: Ours is special though, because it's invisible! ;)

Now THAT'S a dangerous thing to do.:lmao: He lived, huh?
Yeah, but I don't remember exactly how we accomplished the whole thing. It was the same year that one of those cute little girls dropped cake onto the floor and then laughed while she stomped on it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter