Good Morning BUDGET BOARD Family

I figured it was a joke when I saw the first post by "Ty" - but it's fun to play along.

It is odd that all the celebs have the same join date of August 06 - but varying number of posts.

What's up on the DIS?? :confused3 :joker:

OK so maybe it is a moderator and they are going to pick one lucky member of the DIS to have a room redone in Lime Green Mickey Heads...that would explain the shortage of them all over the United States lately hehe...they have sent secret commando mickey head thieves out to snatch them all and turn them into wallpaper :rotfl:

Next thing you know, Madonna and her new baby David will be posting at 2am too!

;) Catrin

Add kellie pickler from American Idol she was on the here somewhere i saw it yesterday!!!

Oh and to think I want to take out the lime green tile in my front bath. But hay if Ty wants to come over and put up lime green Micky heads I all for it! :rotfl:

MyGoofy26 said:
Sorry - this is the DIS. . . we only shop home improvement stores for sales on Princess electronics. :rotfl:

Aww, Princess electronics sound so adorable! I'm going to have to check those out. princess:

Catrin said:
Next thing you know, Madonna and her new baby David will be posting at 2am too!

;) Catrin

Stop, you'll encourage someone. lol

19.gif
Pass the kettle corn...

NewEnglandDisney said:
Since when aren't spammers banned...

NED

Spammers are banned but we aren't spammers. Some of us may be full of bologna, but that is a totally different lunch meat.

We were asked to come to the DIS to work on a top secret project, and it's a big one. Those who doubt will be left out. :thumbsup2

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ABOUT THE BOLOGNA DENNIS

YOU ALREADY HAVE HALF THE WOMEN HERE THINKING ABOUT ME SPINNING NAKED

THANKS BUDDY :rolleyes:

Ty Pennington! said:
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ABOUT THE BOLOGNA DENNIS

YOU ALREADY HAVE HALF THE WOMEN HERE THINKING ABOUT ME SPINNING NAKED

THANKS BUDDY :rolleyes:

Just one of many services I provide. :thumbsup2

:wave2: Hi guys! Hope you are enjoying DIS as much as we do!

43490FaerieWand1.gif
Hello there!

I was flying around the boards, and suddenly heard about a spinning tecnique? Can you please show me, Ty? I promise to tag you gently. :love:

And, Dennis. I just love your acerbic humor :love2:

Whoever gave the hint for limegreen Mickey heads. I love it! My whole room is decorated. Of course, I only needed one Mickey head, but it looks so DIS!

And, Paula, I see you flirting with these men. :snooty:

I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TAG FAIRY :thumbsup2

BUT SPINNING NAKED JUST MIGHT DISTRACT PEOPLE

FROM THE REAL REASON I'M HERE.........

Oooh so the Tag Fairy is doin' the graveyard shift with those of us that can never get it out of our system.

Unless T.F. lives on the West Coast... then the night is still young.

Hi Tag Fairy! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter