Good idea? Condo full week and Poly 2-3 nts?

mjcmom

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Has anyone ever had experience with staying in a condo for a week (about 6/7 nts) and then switching to a Disney resort? We are probably going to stay at Windsor Palms (have been there once before) most of the time (only $600/week) because we LOVE the space, laundry, kitchen, pool, etc. with a family of 5 - AND financially it's better for us.

We would also LOVE to experience Poly for a few days/nts. I'm wondering about the logistics of staying at Poly for the first 2-3 nts OR the last 2-3 nts.

Would we use Magical Express at all? Should we rent a car? Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you so much!

If you do it I would do the last few nights at the Poly, I can't imagine staying on site and then moving off site for the rest of the trip. That is a gigantic downgrade in terms of magic immersion and you may not be happy with it. The Poly can spoil you with its proximity to the parks and then going far away from that would be awful.

Thanks for that advice, I agree! I didn't really think of that before.

That will be a great way to end our trip! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter