Good family place to eat in nearby Celebration?

anneofgreengables

Mouseketeer
May end up in the Disney town of Celebration for lunch one day in December. Anyone know a good place to eat with kids and meet up with some relatives?

let's see... the little cafe on the corner downtown on market st. is really good. the name is escaping me at the moment, but it's something obvious with cafe in the title. try the bacon and cheese fries with the ranch dressing. yummmm. the pizza place is okay, depending on where you're from. if you're from the NY/NJ area, you probably won't like it.

those are the only 2 places i've eaten in celebration. we usually eat in while i'm there. watch out for the NEVs...

We LOVED Columbia. The food was delicious and the service was excellent.

Another vote here for Columbia Restaurant. The 1906 salad is worth making the trip!

Another vote for Columbia -
and NEVs are Neighborhood Electric Vehicles - golf-cart-like mini cars that zip around Celebration.

Try to stay till dark; they decorate and it's fabulous. :thumbsup2 If you're curious, you can also stay for snow. ;)

nephthys43 said:
let's see... the little cafe on the corner downtown on market st. is really good. the name is escaping me at the moment, but it's something obvious with cafe in the title.

Market Street Cafe:) (diner like/home cooked meals)
Seito (sushi)
Town Tavern (pub and New England seafood/steak)
Mulligan's (Irish Pub at Water Tower Place)
Celebration Hotel's Plantation Room (very good but small)
D'Antonios (Italian but always packed)
Added: Columbia (Spanish food-love it)

With kids Market St Cafe is probably the best!

Thanks for the suggestions. I understand it's a good place to stroll around in, too, after lunch. May not be able to hang out until night time for the snow because we need to be at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!