Good deal on organic dried fruit, individually packaged - 70% off

Crazoo

DIS Veteran
The cherry and mango flavors are $15 as opposed to the regular price of $51

These are individually packaged so they're great to throw into lunch boxes for school/work. Great healthy snack alternative from the other sugary products out there.

Free shipping if you buy two... better yet buy 4 and use the "MEAL1000" coupon for $10 off, bringing the total to $12.50 per case.

212R3GPH7ML._AA160_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.h...Go=Go&tag=deal0e-20&linkCode=ur2&page=grocery

Yes, thanks for the tip. Can you use the "MEAL1000" coupon code for just two?

Yes, thanks for the tip. Can you use the "MEAL1000" coupon code for just two?

MEAL1000 coupon is $10 off $50 grocery products... so if you want to just buy 2, you need to add another $20 worth of grocery products.

Ok thanks. It is a great deal and I am looking for some healthy items to add to lunches. I think I will go for 4 packages or maybe look around on Amazon a little at some other food items.

The cherry and mango flavors are $15 as opposed to the regular price of $51

These are individually packaged so they're great to throw into lunch boxes for school/work. Great healthy snack alternative from the other sugary products out there.

Free shipping if you buy two... better yet buy 4 and use the "MEAL1000" coupon for $10 off, bringing the total to $12.50 per case.

212R3GPH7ML._AA160_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.h...Go=Go&tag=deal0e-20&linkCode=ur2&page=grocery

Does anyone know if these are dried fruit (soft) or "chips" crunchy? They seem to be described as baked-dried-chips?:confused3

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter