Good deal on Dual Screen Dvd Player

ADAMANDLISA

DIS Veteran
Good morning all!

Kmart.com has the Sylvania dual screen dvd player on sale for $79.99 this weekend with free shipping! This is a great price, especially if you use Ebates (Bing doesn't work, not sure of any others) and get an additional $3.20 off. I would highly recommend the one year protection for $8. It seems as if these (not just Sylvania) are temperemental:lmao:!

We had a Magnavox one that worked "ok" until my son "disassembled" it!:rotfl: Leaving for WDW soon and this Sylvania is the best deal I've seen in a while!

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_...een+dvd+player&prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

Hope this helps someone!:goodvibes

I was going to get one my reviews are scaring me away.

Just bought this 2 weeks ago at Sears for $119.

Feels like a cheap POS. I wouldn't buy it again. It works I guess. The cable going from the player to the 2nd screen is a little iffy, sometimes I have to fiddle with it.

If it wasn't for the fact that I can't find any other dual screen DVD players to mount to the back of the seats I would return it and buy something better/different.

Walmart, Target, Staples, Sears, Kmart, that's all I have around me and checked 3 Walmarts and 3 Sears, 1 Target, 2 Staples, and 1 Kmart, there was only 1 dual screen DVD player that I could find at my "local" Sears.

Hmm. Must be sold out. I added it to the cart, but says price is $0.00 and won't let me check out. (be totally sweet if I got the zero price :) )

Anyways, need one for the 9 hour each way road trip I'm taking in 3 weeks.

Oh well.

Just bought this 2 weeks ago at Sears for $119.

Feels like a cheap POS. I wouldn't buy it again. It works I guess. The cable going from the player to the 2nd screen is a little iffy, sometimes I have to fiddle with it.

If it wasn't for the fact that I can't find any other dual screen DVD players to mount to the back of the seats I would return it and buy something better/different.

Walmart, Target, Staples, Sears, Kmart, that's all I have around me and checked 3 Walmarts and 3 Sears, 1 Target, 2 Staples, and 1 Kmart, there was only 1 dual screen DVD player that I could find at my "local" Sears.

How is the picture quality? We had some trouble with the same cord on our last set. I wonder why this seems to be such a problem with these?

Hmm. Must be sold out. I added it to the cart, but says price is $0.00 and won't let me check out. (be totally sweet if I got the zero price :) )

Anyways, need one for the 9 hour each way road trip I'm taking in 3 weeks.

Oh well.

Keep trying!!! I tried to add another one to my cart and it let me. For the price....I really hope it's ok. We leave 2 weeks from tomorrow and I need this for my own sanity!:rotfl:

How is the picture quality? We had some trouble with the same cord on our last set. I wonder why this seems to be such a problem with these?
Hmm, didn't really pay attention. My job was to get it all connected up and video on the screens. I didn't really look at it other than that it was playing. According to my kids, it's the best thing since sliced bread, LOL.

They use their mp3 player headphones and earbuds with it, but it did come with 2 sets of earbuds. I didn't listen to it for sound quality either. It was the only unit I could find anywhere, so I bought it. Not just the only brand, but the one I grabbed was the only boxed up dual screen DVD player I could find in, what did I say? 9 stores?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter