Golden State Exams

SDAngel101

<font color=deeppink>Im the Dancin' QUEEN!!<br><fo
Hey guys.. the end of the year is comming and we all know that brings a million test.. which bring on MANY nights of late night studying. I read somewhere on here that the Golden State Exams is only a CA thing? And if it is.. is there any one in CA that thinks it is a totally usless test? what makes this even worse is that my US History teacher thinks he should count it against our grades!!! so if we do bad on a test that we dont even need to take, it is gonna lower our grades! GRR im mad at him right now!

For any on that took the GSE in Biology.. did you think it was fun? We had this lab on hip bone density, which i thought was pretty cool. it suprised me when i added the serum to the powder in the little tray, and it all fizzed up. Did you guys have the same lab.. or am i making a fool of myself talking about somthing that no one knows anything about! hehe

what are golden state exams?? and does is it the golden state as in like CA?

I had to take EOC or End Of Course exams.. a standarized test over what ya should have learned in a certain subject... we have them in bio, lang., algebra, & history.. i think thats it. Does that sound like the same thing?

In NY we have to take other tests like the regents. I think each state has their own tests that people take.

Hmm i think that AberGrl217 is right.. These tests are what the States uses to compare it to other schools in the state. So i guess they compare your school to other schools or your kind hehe. Like if you are a BIG school with 3,00 kids or something, they will compare you will other schools that have alot of kids. They aren't mandatory tests.. but im done taking mine, i only had two (thank god)

yeah i think so too

we took EOC too...we only had them in Bio and English but thats b/c that are giving them up for the TEKS(or whatever the dumb new tests are called!) b/c they are identical

they are kinda pain but they are really easy though!!!

I haven't taken the GSE in Bio yet...I am taking it Tuesday and Wednesday.

How was the Bio exam? Easy/hard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter