"Golden Corral was our best meal" says my Sister. 8 days of yum for us, not them!

I LOVE Cobb Salad - I might have to try Brown Derby for lunch some trip!

You should TOTALLY come this Christmas. We're going for a short trip the 2nd weekend. AND we just found out that my SIL and her husband are going to be going on their first trip, overlapping ours. I'm planning ONE meal (Ohana breakfast, probably) with them. There's no way I could handle an entire trip.

Also, who could turn their nose up on French pastries? OMG! :eek:

Subbing in as well to see if sis and BIL make it out alive!! Lol everything looks so yummy so far! Except that cheesecake the very first day at POP. Ick! We stayed at AoA this month and there was a poster in the elevator advertising the food court at POP with a picture of the cheesecake. Yea the poster looked nothing like yours :( it actually looked appetizing. I guess I won't be trying that anytime soon!!! Lol can't wait to read more!

The BD sounds like a wonderful place to eat. I am going to have to try it out soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I think it would be worth inviting them back just for the entertainment value alone. :lmao:

We keep our trips on the down low just to avoid someone casually inviting themselves to crash our plans!

We do like to sit and imagine how it might go if we did invite certain friends or family....what they would say, what time we would actually arrive at the parks, how long the discussions about gas prices would be, how they would complain about how dry their steak (ordered well-done along with stupid joke about it not mooing :rotfl:). Having experienced this vicariously through you has certainly strengthened our resolve.

Do not talk about how fun Disney is. Do not talk about how fun Disney is. :rolleyes1

Wow, Golden Corral! And all the sleeping! My DH laughs at me because at home, I am soooo not a morning person, but in Disney, I am the first one up, never miss a Rope Drop. Next time, just leave your sis and take me instead! Can't wait to hear the rest.
P.S.- putting Brown Derby on my list for next trip!

Was so disappointed when I got to the end of this thread and the trip wasn't over. As a fellow Michigander I can't wait to read the rest of your reviews. We're travelling with my MIL for our first family trip with our son. I wasn't too concerned but now you have me worried.

Wow! your sis sounds like mine, she cant order anything in a restaurant without sending it back at least once. I had to stop going out with her it was so embarrassing!

Joining in! This is why we don't do massive family vacations. I'm happy with my two kiddos and sweet husband who follow all of my carefully made plans without complaints! :)

My two best friends are going on our next trip with us, and I am nervous about just this aspect of the trip. We are already telling them "No Complaints at DISNEY!" I seriously think, after reading this, that I am going to say here is how the busses work, dinner is at such and such a time at such and such a place, give me a call when you get to the park. I am SO not wasting park time for Pokey McPokearound and her sidekick Distracted O'Shiny. Love them both, but they are going to show up weeks late for their own funerals and blame the other one for the delays.

Your humor will help me not dump their bodies in Hourglass Lake for Alligator food.

This whole thread cracks me up. The weird thing is iv always wanted to try the golden corral. Being from Rhode Island, we don't have any near us and the closest one is about an hour away. We get the commercials but not the restaurant. Maybe that's a good thing. If that were my sister I think I would have slapped her by the second adr. I'm guessing she doesn't belong to disboards . (Thank God)

Dear Threaders,

every time we pass a golden corral here in this state, I LMFAO over this thread.

:rotfl2:

I cannot tell you how many times I have shared this.

The OP on this thread gets the Thread of the Year vote, in my opinion. :angel:

It was good while it lasted!

She posted as recently as this month, so I'm not sure why she has abandoned this thread! It is really funny! I wish she would continue. But maybe her family has threatened to disown her.

She posted as recently as this month, so I'm not sure why she has abandoned this thread! It is really funny! I wish she would continue. But maybe her family has threatened to disown her.

I thought the same thing. I wanted to hear about Golden Corral.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter