"Golden Corral was our best meal" says my Sister. 8 days of yum for us, not them!

this thread is a great read and mood lifter.:scratchin AND, it was one of my sisters OP was dealing with.....................:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I go back again and again and just roar...................:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Add me to the hooked list!

DH is from Michigan and we just got back from a trip there. We live in VA. I'm so so happy to be home. It's cold here but man was I freezing in MI. I normally don't agree to winter trips there but it had been too long. Love love love it any other time of the year!

Hope you are able to come back and finish!

If you are still out there, please, please, come back and finish the story. I really want to know how it ended! Thanks!

Been there before. I went o Vermont and stayed in this beautiful 3,000 sq ft. log cabin with my sister and her hubby and 7month old daughter. I went and picked up the most delicious pizza and bread etc. for everybody the first night. They spent 30 min fighting over how to set up some chair thing that connects to the table for their daughter even though the place came with a highchair:scratchin. Then they finally gave up and went with the chair. Once we all started eating they fought over (literally yelled at each other) who was gonna feed the baby "can you feed her, my pizza's gonna go cold!". Really you haven't figured out how to hold pizza in one hand and a spoon of baby food in the other yet? Sometimes you can't please anybody, in my case I have a sister and BIL that bicker 24/7. Will not be vacationing with them again.
Your line up looks delish! I don't see how anybody could complain with that.

Love, Love, Love this review!! I'm having flashback of my many trips with both friends and family. Everyone wants to travel with me since I am a former cast member but NO ONE wants to LISTEN!!! Grrrrrr. I have stopped traveling with anyone other than my running friends and significant other. I refuse to waste my precious money and more importantly my precious time at my happy place with frumpy grump-a-lots!!

Found this today, hope you come back to finish it.

Went to the World in 2011 with extended family and luckily had mostly a good time, (now EX) BIL's Dad was the difficult one on this trip. Actually got up and left the restaurant (Kouzina) after saying he couldn't find anything he wanted... (BIL and SIL had paid for his whole trip, dining plan and all, too)

Going for this Christmas with basically the whole extended family. We all get along when it comes to eating thank goodness but I can't wait to keep reading these reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter