Golden Celebration Website

jillrobinson

DIS Veteran
Some of you may have visited this site before - I've only just discovered it but it has videos of the Opening Night Of DLRP or Eurodisney as it was then.
That's tonight's entertainment sorted :cool1: Golden Celebration
Videos are in the "Goodies" section. :earsgirl:

Yeah I help work on them websites too and I can tell you Kris puts a huge amount of effort into them and it shows :) ! I was going to put the disneyfamily banner in my signature but didn't know if it was allowed :confused3 .

Martin

Thanks for the heads-up. Typical of Kris's usual professional standard :)

Reid

Martin said:
Yeah I help work on them websites too and I can tell you Kris puts a huge amount of effort into them and it shows :) ! I was going to put the disneyfamily banner in my signature but didn't know if it was allowed :confused3 .

Martin

I thought it was you but I wasn't sure - I've seen you post in the DLRP.co.uk forums - welcome to DIS!

Martin, does this answer your question?

8. LINKS TO OTHER SITES: You are free to post a link to your web site on our discussion boards, provided that a) you are not offering a commercial service or for profit venture, b) you do not repeatedly and excessively post the same link over and over again on the forums within our site, and c) that you place a link back to the DIS on your site in an area easily found. From time to time you might wish to post links to other sites that contain information not found here on the DIS. While we encourage this, we ask that you please make sure the information is not already contained on our site (remember, the boards make up only 10% of our site).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter