Gold Snowman,Blue Soldier, Wreath - Holiday Set for Trade!

amnb23

DIS Veteran
Trading:
1 gold snowman
1 blue soldier
1 wreath

I would like to trade these as a full trade, however I will also consider splitting these items up for the right offer. (please be specific when making offers) I am NOT interested in credits right now or buyables. I have a wish list (found in my signature). Remember when offering that these items are retired and will no longer be available (as they came from Disneyland which no longer gives out these cards). I will consider and respond to all offers one way or the other - I won't be deciding for at least one week as I will be on vacation and can only check the boards (not sign into vmk game). Happy bidding!

Hi,
These are the things that I have from your list, I can offer all of them for the full set.
Red Space Magic Code, 50th Chair Yellow, Tron Tank Red, Tron Tank Yellow

Thanks,
fantasy

P.S Have fun on your Vaca.!!

I can also add tron tank seats red and yellow to my offer. I must have missed those items in your want list.

2 cyan teacups and yellow tank seat for snowman and wreath? thanks for considering.

Hi,

I have the following:

Star of Mickey Pin
50th Chair Yellow
Tron Cabinet
Tron Tank Red
Tron Tank Yellow
Blizzard Ski Chair Green

What would you consider fair for the set?

Thanks!

For the Snowman:

5k in credits
Bird Hat
Red Baseball Shirt OR Red Baseball Pants

i offer pink slipper and tron cabinet - I can also add tron tank seats red and yellow to my offer. I must have missed those items in your want list.
I like the pink slipper but I don't think the tron items really equal the full holiday set...I will consider though because I would like those items to finish my collection too

Hi,
These are the things that I have from your list, I can offer all of them for the full set.
Red Space Magic Code, 50th Chair Yellow, Tron Tank Red, Tron Tank Yellow
I like the code and chair but again not sure the tron equals holiday full set- good offer and in consideration though!

2 cyan teacups and yellow tank seat for snowman and wreath? thanks for considering.
Thank you for this offer but I really just need green teacup - thanks anyways!

Star of Mickey Pin
50th Chair Yellow
Tron Cabinet
Tron Tank Red
Tron Tank Yellow
Blizzard Ski Chair Green
What would you consider fair for the set?
I mentioned in my post to please offer with specifically asking for what you want - get back to me please!

For the Snowman:
5k in credits
Bird Hat
Red Baseball Shirt OR Red Baseball Pants
Good offer for just snowman however I don't need credits right now and I already have bird hats and full red baseball - thank you for your offer anyways!

Thanks to all that offered so far! I will be back this weekend and will decide then. In the meantime, keep those offers coming!

I offer, for everything...

2 tron cabnets
2 red tron tank chiars
2 yellow tron tank chairs

1 red space magic pin code (I will even send you the card if you like)

and Not on your list..

1 red penny press and turnstyle

One Full Gold collection (chair, rope, number generator, turnstyle and penny press... I think.. isnt' that the set? lol)

tron cabinet, tron tanks red and yellow, 1* snowman magic, full black mansion and no shirt, and maleficent hat.

tron cabinet, tron tanks red and yellow, 1* snowman magic, full black mansion and no shirt, and maleficent hat.
very nice offer but other then the tron items I don't need the magic or clothing/hats - thank you anyways

2 tron cabnets
2 red tron tank chiars
and Not on your list..
One Full Gold collection (chair, rope, number generator, turnstyle and penny press... I think.. isnt' that the set? lol)

I like this offer best so far! I should be back on Sunday to trade or at least decide on a trade - keep offers coming, closing soon!

i can replace the stuff you mentioned with gold philharmagic chair, green philharmagic chair, gold penny press, and explorer suitcase sofa.

i can replace the stuff you mentioned with gold philharmagic chair, green philharmagic chair, gold penny press, and explorer suitcase sofa.

No thank you but thanks anyways!

Laurabearz is winning -I am back late tonight/early tomorrow. Hope to make this trade soon - so last call!

BETA sea green cactus chair for the set.

I would like the chair but seeing as how it's been released now during dreams month(although limited) and the holiday pack is retired and can't be found in park again I don't think it would be fair for the whole set - sorry thanks anyways.

Originally Posted by Laurabearz
2 tron cabnets
2 red tron tank chiars
and Not on your list..
One Full Gold collection

Laurabearz wins if I don't have other offers but this time tomorrow! Larabearz I will send PM with times to meet up if nothing changes by then - thanks to all who offer(ed)!

Via private post I have recieved the following offer(yesterday):
- 2 tron cabinets
- 2 red tron tank chairs
- 2 yellow tron tank chairs
- 1 red penny press
- 1 red turnstyle
- One Full Gold collection
to include:
- 1 gold penny press
- 1 gold turnstyle
- 1 gold scoreboard
- 1 number generator
- 1 gold rope
- 1 gold philharmonic chair

- 1 Blizzard Beach Chair
- 1 pink slipper

If no one offers higher and DREAM items do not become available, this private PM wins (again, unless another offer comes in that's higher) - thanks again everyone!

EDIT: Look like dream items can be traded - anyone want to offer pins (mostly fairy or logo) pins, ears(maybe) would be nice - weekend only -trade will be completed if no one responds!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter