Gold pass offering?

Disney Gold Pass – New Purchase$549 plus tax
Disney Gold Pass – Renewal $466 plus tax
Disney Platinum Pass – New Purchase $649 plus tax
Disney Platinum Pass – Renewal $549 plus tax
Disney Platinum Plus Pass – New Purchase $729 plus tax
Disney Platinum Plus Pass – Renewal $619 plus tax

When you renew the Gold pass, do you still activate at Guest Relations? Mine expires Dec 2017 and I'm unsure of when my first trip will be in 2018. If I purchase renewal in Dec 2017, can I activate later in 2018 at the parks? Would it be good for a year after renewal date or activation date?

When you renew the Gold pass, do you still activate at Guest Relations? Mine expires Dec 2017 and I'm unsure of when my first trip will be in 2018. If I purchase renewal in Dec 2017, can I activate later in 2018 at the parks? Would it be good for a year after renewal date or activation date?

Renewals always begin after the active pass expires and yes you have to activate it at Guest Services. If you don't want your renewal to begin the day after your current pass expires, you need to let the current pass expire and then buy a new pass (you can buy online and get an exchange certificate or will call) number to activate later). The exchange certificate / will call number for a new pass can be activated when you begin your next trip in 2018 and that is when your year will begin.

Keep in mind that the 13 month renewal is still current for any renewals up until October 2017. The info is on their website. I didn't know this until my daughter showed me this weekend. I thought this entire promotion had ended, but it seems the renewal promotion was extended. Was I the last to know this?

Keep in mind that the 13 month renewal is still current for any renewals up until October 2017. The info is on their website. I didn't know this until my daughter showed me this weekend. I thought this entire promotion had ended, but it seems the renewal promotion was extended. Was I the last to know this?
Which is good... the extension gives everyone an opportunity to get the deal. The old way 2/3 of the people were locked out because their pass couldn't be renewed by January.

MG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter