Gold Ears, full 4 piece kali couch, thrill seekers pin, race pin, one star bling and

ecsarabians

DIS Veteran
storm magic, pirate hat, girls pirate scarf/hat and shirt for trade...

Things I am interested in..

red generator/ or score board
more than one star pirate magic
tron teleporters
tron chairs

Hi,

I am interested in your 1* bling and storm magics.

I have the tron table and chair set and the tron lifecycle seats. Not sure which you mean by "chairs." I also have the tron teleporters. There are 2 different kinds of those as well. The ride ports and the walk through ports.

Which specifically would you like for 1 bling and 1 storm magic?

Thanks! (I will be gone for a few hours, but will check back for your reply and we can trade.)

- Dreams

that lay on the floor. You step on to it. Also I need the two chairs that go with the table. I have a table already. Taking offers for the magic. Thx PrincessAveri

Hi,

I am interested in your 1* bling and storm magics.

I have the tron table and chair set and the tron lifecycle seats. Not sure which you mean by "chairs." I also have the tron teleporters. There are 2 different kinds of those as well. The ride ports and the walk through ports.

Which specifically would you like for 1 bling and 1 storm magic?

Thanks! (I will be gone for a few hours, but will check back for your reply and we can trade.)

- Dreams

I would trade you both magic for the teleporters if they are the disc ones. Thx PrincessAveri

that lay on the floor. You step on to it. Also I need the two chairs that go with the table. I have a table already. Taking offers for the magic. Thx PrincessAveri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter