Gold Bond

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
"Gold Bond Stops you from making your own gravy!"

HELLO, TAG FAIRY!! OMG! I AM DYING!!

Is this what happens when Julie is not there? :lmao: :lmao:

Animal hate speech, Glide and Gold Bond Powder. I am going to take a wild guess that today's email show is a goodie!

Animal hate speech, Glide and Gold Bond Powder. I am going to take a wild guess that today's email show is a goodie!

Oh yes! It worth faking a head ache and going home early! (DS8 is sick so I am working from home (or not working) today and it is well worth it!)

Oh yes! It worth faking a head ache and going home early! (DS8 is sick so I am working from home (or not working) today and it is well worth it!)

Kim,
I hope your son is feeling better. My ds(8) was sick for 4 days last week, I hate the summer flu!

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

For some reason the whole bit reminds me of those old Dunkin' Doughnut commercials where they guy says "Time to make the doughnuts".

"Gold Bond Stops you from making your own gravy!"

:

it might stop the gravy... instead you make paste.

Ummmm, I think the correct culinary terminology is a "roux".

From Wikipedia:
Roux (IPA: /ˈruː/) (pronounced somewhat like the English word "rue") is a mixture of wheat flour and fat. It is the basis of three of the mother sauces of classical French cooking: sauce béchamel, sauce velouté, and sauce espagnole. Butter, vegetable oils, or lard are common fats used. It is used as a base for gravy, other sauces, soufflés, soups and stews.

Does Gold Bond have a wheat base????

We need Julie back to keep the boys in line. I did notice this happened after Pete's Mom left the building.......

Ummmm, I think the correct culinary terminology is a "roux".

From Wikipedia:
Roux (IPA: /ˈruː/) (pronounced somewhat like the English word "rue") is a mixture of wheat flour and fat. It is the basis of three of the mother sauces of classical French cooking: sauce béchamel, sauce velouté, and sauce espagnole. Butter, vegetable oils, or lard are common fats used. It is used as a base for gravy, other sauces, soufflés, soups and stews.

Does Gold Bond have a wheat base????

You got it US.

Watch out for the roux goux! :scared1:

we had a saying when I marched drum corps

Goldbond: it's like air conditioning in my pants

Kim,
I hope your son is feeling better. My ds(8) was sick for 4 days last week, I hate the summer flu!

Thanks! I think we spent most of the summer sick! Gee can't wait to school starts ;)

We need Julie back to keep the boys in line. I did notice this happened after Pete's Mom left the building.......

I thought the same thing! JULIE! Good thing she didn't bring her little sister her parents would of never let her come back! :3dglasses

we had a saying when I marched drum corps

Goldbond: it's like air conditioning in my pants

:dance3:

Goldbond: It's like a party in my pants, and everyone is invited.

:lmao: :lmao: TAG FAIRY!!! :wizard:

Well let's discuss how the mayard effect makes roux de zappatas

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: is this a pre pod cruise science experiement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter