Going To WDW in June for my graduation trip!

JunieBJones23

Earning My Ears
I´m graduating High School in May, and in June, my family is going to WDW to celebrate! We last went in April 2019 when I was a freshman, one year before COVID hit, so I know this time it will be a little different, but that´s ok! We´re going to stay at Port Orleans Riverside, and we got Genie+. My mom really doesn´t like how Bob Chapek is raising prices, and she calls him Sh*TPeck. However, that still doesn´t mean we will have a great time!

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! I am taking my son for his graduation trip in June, too! We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. Hope that you and your family have a wonderful trip!

We’re taking my daughter for her HS graduation in June too. We hope you have a wonderful time. What a great way to celebrate!

CONGRATS! We'll be there in May celebrating our dear daughter's graduation as well - three cheers for the Class of '22! What's highest on your trip agenda?

Our last WDW trip was 2017 but we hit Disneyland in 2019. We were there for the early days of their Star Wars land opening which was super fun! The Millenium Falcon ride was great and we had lunch at Ronto's Roasters but at the time, the DL ROTR wasn't open yet so we hope to land a paid lightning lane reservation for that in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter