Going to Vero Beach

NJ Goofy

DVC Member - SSR & BWV
We are looking into going to Vero Beach in October and will be renting a car. Which airport would you use Orlando or West Palm ?? We can get direct flights from our area (South Jersey) to either airport and right now the rates seem to be about the same.

I've flown in and out of both of them a fair bit, West Palm is a small, easy to navigate airport that you'll probably find yourself having arrived, luggage grabbed and car secured a lot faster than MCO.

The convenience of the West Palm airport may be offset by increased car rental cost. You probably need to price both flights and car rentals from each to determine this. Car rentals have gone up significantly with the fleet reductions made by the major car rental operators.

Thanks, that was what I was thinking West Palm may be quicker, plus it's a little bit closer. But R & P may be right, MCO may have much cheaper car rentals. I'll look at it both ways, if the cost is close, we'll go to West Palm.

Hello there, I am a long-time resident of Vero Beach and living in Vero Beach was an easy decision for me to make. My wife and I fell in love with the pristine beaches here. In this case, if you have a chance to visit those beaches. Definitely trip there. Good luck :)

We flew into MLB during spring break a few years ago and drove over to Disney-it was $1200 cheaper for the 4 of us. It's super easy and is at times much cheaper than the larger surrounding airports. It literally was 10 minutes from deplaning to being on the road in a rental car.

We flew into MLB during spring break a few years ago and drove over to Disney-it was $1200 cheaper for the 4 of us. It's super easy and is at times much cheaper than the larger surrounding airports. It literally was 10 minutes from deplaning to being on the road in a rental car.

Hmmm. What airport did you fly out of? And what airlines?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter