Going to HKDL & Shanghai DL. Looking for website dedicated to the parks like TDR Explorer

ryankski

Mouseketeer
Are there websites that cover these specific parks? I used TDR Explore last year for our Tokyo trip, but I haven't seen anything similar for the other Asian parks. I know TDR "covers" HK and Shanghai, but it is pretty lacking as they don't live there. I'm going in October and just trying to start planning. Thanks

Have you checked out some of Tom Bricker's posts on Disney Tourist Blog? It's not exclusive to the Asian parks, but he does have several posts including trip planning and trip reports for Hong Kong and Shanghai (and even more for Tokyo Disney).

I feel you on the dearth of options out there; we are headed to both parks in July and I feel like I have reached the end of the internet - there's not much out there to read!

No I have not and will check out his posts. I know TDR explorer has some stuff too. We aren't going until October so now that we have the flights I will start working the planning in a month or two and just trying to get my ducks in a row. We are going on an Alaskan cruise in June and I'm finishing the planning on that before working on this trip. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!